We all have our days, we’re ladies! No it’s not PMS, no we didn’t get dumped, and no we’re not having a bad hair day! There’s not a cloud in the sky, yet we’re still feeling blah and unmotivated!! Been there, done that!!
Here are a few steps on how to get the motivation in your life back!
1) Stop trying to do so much at once. ONE goal at a time! I have this problem… I set all these impossibly large goals for myself when I can’t even remember to put the cap on the tooth paste… Start small. Baby steps!!! With each baby step you’ll feel more successful! Bev always says to set attainable goals... like mini-goals to obtain an even bigger one.
2) Find inspiration! I’m in the process of doing that right now. What inspires you? What makes you want to do better, to be better!? Why are you not content with how things are going? Why do you want change? How bad do you want it? These are the questions you have to ask yourself, and when you find the answer, get inspired!!!!
3) Get excited about your life and your future! Visualize how dope your life will be when you stop F****** up! You will love your new life, it’s waiting for you! You just have to get up and go get it!
4) Stop what you’re doing real quick and Youtube this song really quick: Falling by Mr. Electric Triangle! As I’m writing this article, this song comes on! And I see the light! Hallllejuhah! This song just spoke to me…
5) Post your goals all over your house, room, bathroom, car, etc.! Put little post it notes every where… Keep reminding yourself that you’re going to get this s%$# accomplished! You WILL succeed. You WILL reach your goal!
6) Also, commit publicly! You don’t want to look bad in front of other people. Think about it daily! positive thinking = positive outcomes! Get support, DITCH THOSE LOSER FRIENDS! They’re not doing a damn thing for you except dragging you down, so don’t even waste your time with them!
7) Last but not least, think about the benefits NOT the difficulties. Everything isn’t going to be easy! And you will appreciate things a lot more knowing you worked hard to get where you’re at! It’s not going to be easy, but hey…. who likes easy anyways!? Click here for more tips on goal setting.
Until next time ladies, Stay beautiful. Stay positive. Stay YOU!
Follow my blog at BevKnoxFabulous.com